Thursday, December 3, 2015

Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 First Look

I decided to go ahead and update my Visual Studio 2015 RTM installation to Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 the other day, so I thought I would share some of the visible changes that I noticed immediately:

  1. The Visual Studio 2015 icon changed and now looks different than the earlier Visual Studio 2013 icon
  2. The Send a Smile icon in the top right hand corner has now changed and is instead labeled "Send Feedback" with a drop down menu containing the following menu items:
    • Report a Problem
    • Provide a Suggestion
    • Rate This Product
    • Settings
  3. The NuGet Package Manager has had some major updates to the interface providing for a much more user friendly experience.







These are just some of the obvious things that I noticed as soon as I installed it.  I will be updating this post as I continue to find new things in this welcome update!

No comments:

Post a Comment